Since I can remember I have always enjoyed some form of writing, whether it was creatively – a passion I developed as a child, or through alternative forms of storytelling, something that I’ve had the pleasure of doing through my work as a copywriter and web content writer for various organizations.
With 8+ years of professional copywriting experience, I work with businesses and brands to help tell their stories and share their messages using copy that is creative, compelling, engaging, entertaining and informative.
Besides writing, I also operate a small charcuterie business, Boards By Dee. I enjoy scrolling Instagram food and fashion pages, challenging my mind and body in pilates classes, testing out new recipes, and listening to 90’s R&B music.
Thanks for taking a few minutes to learn more about me. Now it’s time to dig into my portfolio. If you see something you like, feel free to reach out!
- Drexel University – Master of Science, Publications Management
- William Paterson University – Bachelor of Arts, Communication: Journalism & Public Relations
- Digital and print copywriting
- Web content management
- Marketing email campaigns
- Paid social and ad copywriting
- Higher education content writing
- Interview and feature writing